Saturday, February 11, 2012

Subway breakfast? is it good at all? ?

I want to try the egg sandwich :DSubway breakfast? is it good at all? ?
Why not go to a local place, it would be cheaper and fresher.
Subway gets their eggs made ELSEWHERE, shipped in from a big food service truck, the egg was cooked probably a week or two before it even got to the store and it is Microwaved.
I thing the Subway breakfast menu is better than anything else out there right now. It's restaurant quality food.Subway breakfast? is it good at all? ?
I think it's very good for the price.
Of course yes.
I eat at subway a lot! I've tried nearly every single item on the menu. Their breakfast is actually quite decent. The egg sandwich is tasty, and not too high in calories. I wasn't impressed with their coffee though. Pretty much everything else for breakfast is a great choice! Now if you will excuse me, my subway foot long is getting cold. Glad I could help out!
so try it then lol. Everything at Subway is good .
I tried the egg sandwich it was good i had a subgasim!
Yes, it is good. The flatbread sandwiches are amazing!
The flatbread is good. That's all I've tried
It's really good, depending on who cooks it. I was surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment