Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teens would it be good to have a subway at school?

since they serve breakfast now subway can be in the school cafeteria for breakfast and lunch. And lots and lots of kids can eat healthy

AM I RIGHT?Teens would it be good to have a subway at school?
That's an epic idea. I love subway! Or better yet, Chick fil a, right? Protein is all that matters.
Getting a ham, turkey, bacon, cheese, ranch, honey mustard, mustard, mayo foot long sub is not healthy.Teens would it be good to have a subway at school?
Well there's a subway right across the street from my school and I go there sometimes for lunch cuz it's delicious :)
Knowing my cheap-@$$ school, if they were to have a Subway, the $5 foot longs would be rulers resold from the Dollar Store.
You are RIGHT! My boyfriend is so lucky, he has a subway at his community college. I guess that stupid mitten state ain't so bad after all. ;)
If we followed that logic we would already have Mcdonald's in school.
Yepp

That would b awesum!
Yes
  • towing
  • lake compounce
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment