Saturday, February 18, 2012

What did you have for breakfast today?

I had chocolate chip waffles, strawberries, and cranberry juice(: yumm%26lt;3



BQ- what are you going to have for lunch?

Me, I want a sandwhich from subway.What did you have for breakfast today?
frosted cheerios.

i want subway ! :( guess ill just make my own sandwich..its not the same tho!
I skipped breakfast today.



I am having meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy and corn for lunch...What did you have for breakfast today?
Pancakes, yogurt, and tea with honey (:

BQ- Pizza!
Fruity Pebbles



A chili Cheese dog and Broccoli and cauliflower salad
2 eggo microwave chocolate chip pancakes and orange juice



BQ-idk yet
I had ice cream and then I took some really good bakery made tortilla's and heated them up and ate them plain
chocolate covered pretzels. i wasnt really hungry.
Honey-Nut Cheerios - yum!
I didn't have breakfast, BQ-i had lunch instead,but for lunch i had crackers and grapes.
nothing havent had breakfast yet
i had special k chocolatey delight cereal.
I had Bread with Nutella :)



BQ- I had bread with cheese and cucumber.
a banana
nothing yet

idk about lunch either
Two toaster strudels.

BQ: Idk
I didn't eat anything.

BQ: I'm eating soup that my mom made, but I want pizza.
air
i haven't had anything to eat
I made nutella crepes with eggs over easy. and lunch, we will have sloppy joes!

No comments:

Post a Comment