Saturday, February 18, 2012

What's a good breakfast to eat to fill me up and help me lose weight?

I'm going to eat 1/2 a subway sandwich and fruit for lunch, then whatever I normally make for dinner, I just plan on eating smaller portions. I just need to know what I should eat for breakfast that's good, healthy, and quick. I normally don't eat breakfast now. Thanks.What's a good breakfast to eat to fill me up and help me lose weight?
Oatmeal or whole grain cereal with fruit juice on the side. Oatmeal's healthy and keeps you full.
No. Real Oatmeal is best. You can add cinnamon and raisans to it or other fruit. Real Oatmeal has less sugar than instant oatmeal and has more fiber. If you make a big batch of oatmeal at one time you can keep it on your fridge and just warm it up every morning in the microwave.

Report Abuse

What's a good breakfast to eat to fill me up and help me lose weight?
oatmeal and bananas. or whole grain waffles or pancakes.



www.magicten.ning.com
Have a nice %26amp; good healthy breakfast and stay active during the day and keep moving.
muelsix and egg beters



try the lil Jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr鈥?/a>
  • acura tsx
  • gogos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment