Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Can someone please explain the Subway diet to me?

so of course i want to lose weight. I've been trying to do the subway diet. For breakfast I have like special K cereal because I can't run on low at school. When I get home I have like some watermelon or grapes. Then for dinner I would have a 12" subway sandwich with

-Honey oat bread

-a little turkey

-avocado

-bell peppers

-lettuce

-spinach

-some mustard

-and a little of that sweet sauce (don't know what its called lol)

I heard that Jared had a sandwich for lunch and dinner but I cant get a sandwich at that time so I just have like i said watermelon or grapes.

I wanted to know is this ok and can i also have the special K cereal.and end up getting the same results

Also are there somethings i should remove or replace on the sandwich I get? thanksCan someone please explain the Subway diet to me?
the ingredients at Subway aren't different from the ingredients at the store (if anything, the grocery store has better ingredients)



Make your own sandwich, and don't get the sweet sauce..... sauces and salad dressing are 100% empty carbs and fat calories, they have zero nutritional benefit......



drink some milk or eat a slice of cheese with the watermelon and grapes.... you need protein after school before you eat the sub
the rest of its fine, but 1, a 12' is about ur whole days worth of cals, u know that right? cut it in half to a 6' everything on its good. good job, and good luckCan someone please explain the Subway diet to me?
Subway is still essentially fast food, you're still stuffing yourself with bread and meat for dinner and you end up not burning those calories off before going to bed. If you're really going to stick to this subway diet, i would suggest eating a sandwich for lunch, that way you have the rest of the day to burn off those extra calories you consumed. For dinner, you can have a variety of fruits, even some more special K if you're really hungry. I would suggest a salad.
Hey sarah !



Yes the subway diet was designed by Jared. He was massive/ obese. He began working out and eating subway.... I must admit that it did work for him. Now your sandwich sounds deelish! And most importantly very healthy, Special K cereal is good too. Try to increase what you eat for breakfast, your going to burn it off by the end of the day anyway. If you are trying to lose weight, try limiting at night if you are not active during the day, The body is more active during the day than it is at night. Overall this seems just fine. Keep it this way to lose weight, and use water to your ability! Water keeps you hydrated and keeps you feeling less hungry. If you cant get subway every night.... Try making your own at home !!!
  • genghis grill
  • traffic school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment