Saturday, February 18, 2012

Going to breakfast? How to eat healthy?

I'm going to breakfast/lunch with a guy I like tomorrow at like 10, so it can be either.

I'm trying to lose 5 lbs before prom though(1 month!) I looked at Denny's, and they have NOTHING healthy. What would be good to order at Perkins? Any other suggestions? Maybe subway?

I think he was wanting something more restraunt-y though..but he said I could decide?

Maybe an eggwhite and veggie omelette with fruit?

ideas?Going to breakfast? How to eat healthy?
You can eat a semi healthy breakfast even at denny's.

Get some whole wheat pancakes, eggs, veggie omelette is great but ask what kinna oil they use, fruit is good, oatmeal is good- get unflavored with brown sugar or honey %26amp; some muts if they have em (id say use maple syrup but they usually dont carry the real stuff at restauraunts)...avoid hash browns, english muffins, sauces or gravies, bacon, fried stuff, refined carbs like regular waffles or pancakes, def avoid sausages...you know...lol

peace!Going to breakfast? How to eat healthy?
An egg white omelet with vegetables (and no cheese) and some fruit on the side is actually a perfect idea. It's healthy, low in calories, and will fill you up.



However, I don't think having a big breakfast one day will ruin losing five pounds in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment