Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can I get a subway sandwich at 7am?

Ok so subway says they open at 7am. Will they serve a regular sandwich then, or just the breakfast menu? Id like to get a meatball sandwich and its almost 7am, and I cant seem to find this answer anywhere. thanksCan I get a subway sandwich at 7am?
Yeah. You can get their sandwiches as long as they are open. Truck stop subways sell their sandwiches 24/7.



The answer is yes. The truck stop idea was just a side note.
Does it have to be a subway sand witch?Other deli"s that are open like grocery stores have them made up and available at all hours.Otherwise get a subway sand witch the evening before. They keep in the refrigerator nicely.Can I get a subway sandwich at 7am?
Yes, the core menu has to be available all day, no exceptions. It's actually a big part of the promotion.
Every Subway in North America opens at 7am, you're in luck.
Yes you could get any sandwich when they open :)One time I walked in right when they opened and got a BLT and pop
You should go in there and ask! If they say no, just get a breakfast one or walk out. Nothing to lose my friend!
  • sprinter
  • textbook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment