Saturday, February 18, 2012

Subway Questions, and More Questions?

1) What is your favorite Subway Sub?



2) Have you ever eaten breakfast at Subway? What did you get? Did you enjoy it?



3) Have you ever tasted their pizzas? (They serve two personal size pizzas.) Good or bad? Should they continue serving pizzas or stick with the Subs?



Thanks in advance for answering!!!!! It's much appreciated...............Subway Questions, and More Questions?
1) I like the sweet onion chicken Teriyaki.



2) I had a sausage biscuit,and sausage gravy biscuit they where both good.



3) I had both the pizzas they where good,not quite as good as Pizza Hut,but i still enjoyed it.They should keep the pizzas on the menu.
1) What is your favorite Subway Sub?= Loved their Pastrami Sandwich.



2) Have you ever eaten breakfast at Subway? What did you get? Did you enjoy it?= The Steak Eggs %26amp; Cheese Sandwich.



3) Have you ever tasted their pizzas? (They serve two personal size pizzas.) Good or bad? Should they continue serving pizzas or stick with the Subs?= Never tried their Pizzas.Subway Questions, and More Questions?
1.) Veggie delight on either italian herbs and cheese or the parmesan bread



2.) I've had subs for breakfast, but Subways around me don't offer a breakfast menu



3.) Not yet, because every time I go I want the sub super bad. But I bet it's good.
1) I like the italian bread (untoasted), with turkey, tomato, cucumber, mayonaise, lettuce.



2) Yes and I got that^ and Iiked it.



3) Never tasted their pizzas before.
1: the italian bmt

2:yes i got a salami veggie thing i liked it

3:i haven't tried their pizaa but i think they should keep making it, as good as their sandwiches are, i think they could make a good pizza
One of my fav subs at subway is the cold cut sub, as for the pizza's i haven't try ed it and no breakfast either.
1)My favorite is the turkey breast sub.

2)Yes i eaten breakfast at subway.I Get a oatmeal with toast on the side.Yes.

3)Yes i tasted their pizza. Bad.they should stick with both.
gone off subway since the e-coli and other public health scares
turkey and roast chicken

turkey sub a choc. chip cookie and chips

never tried it
ham no

No comments:

Post a Comment