Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Has anyone ever done Jared's subway diet?

I work at Subway and get a free 6 inch sub every day so it would be very easy for me to do this diet. I read that he ate a low fat sub for lunch with a bag of Baked Lays, and a veggie sub for supper. What about breakfast? If I go on this diet (which by the way is pretty healthy) what do I eat for breakfast?Has anyone ever done Jared's subway diet?
Too expensive, but you can eat fruits for breakfast or egg whites mixed with 1 egg.
If you read the fine print of Jarod's diet he also walked I'm not sure how many miles to the subway he ate at. But if you added about 30 minutes of excercise and did the diet you mention you'll be in great shape!



For breakfast I would get oatmeal. go lean curnch, something carb like that then mix with boiled egg or yoguret (something protein)Has anyone ever done Jared's subway diet?
Sounds pretty good, especially if you get the sub sandwich free. As for brekkie, why not just take a salad or something? You can switch the sandwich to salad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment