Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What do you order off Subway?

BQ: Has anyone tried any of their new breakfast meals?What do you order off Subway?
Italian bread, either roast beef or turkey, all the vegetables except olives, jalapenos, and pickles, and I get all the sauces, easy on the mustard though.



BQ: No, I have not tried their new breakfast meals. Are they any good?(:
some kind of hot beef, usually chopped steak



and I like everything on my sandwich but olivesWhat do you order off Subway?
I order Tuna/Seafood Sensation/Chicken Breast/Meatballs, footlong, on Italian herbs and cheese bread. :)



No, I have nvr tried Subway's breakfast menu, I don't think I trust their breakfast menu over so many other better places LOL.



But I LOVE their sandwiches!
12 inch Italian BMT with lettuce,tomato,oil and vinegar on herbs and cheese bread. I also get a bag of jalapeno chips...

No comments:

Post a Comment