Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm cordially inviting you for Subway $3 breakfast combo tomorrow morning. Do you accept?

the breakfast combo contain: 6" flatbread, bacon, egg and cheese and 16 oz coffee.I'm cordially inviting you for Subway $3 breakfast combo tomorrow morning. Do you accept?
sorry i cannot except this horrid invitation as i am not in america at the moment, lol
booooooo

Report Abuse

I'm cordially inviting you for Subway $3 breakfast combo tomorrow morning. Do you accept?
i had one like a month ago,



i had it with everything on it,



one of the few times i had lots of veggies, that time of day,



anything; and I searched everywhere, always and always alone--there was no one to help me





I believe his was really all he had left in the world







come to a new topic
Yes,I love Subway there is one across the street from my apartment.
no thanks...i want a FIVE DOLLAH...FIVE DOLLAH...FIVE DOLLAH FOOT LONG!!!!!!
Accepted. (:
Looks like the Food and Drink people are over in P%26amp;S now that Answers took away their section lol.
Haha. I guess I'll be making it for everyone. "What kind of veggies would you like today?" XDD
YEEES
That sounds nice -.-
Sounds awesome. May everyone cool on Y!A be there.
I'm there. I love Subway!
It depends... I think I will have to "Been Verified" You first to make sure your not a serial killer, or rapist... Unless of course you're a guy.. and your hot.. then... yeah never mind... Totally I accept!
invitation accepted.
Paying?!
Sounds good to me, count me in.
Hell,no.
How many calories will THAT be? o.0
This is on you, right?
yes
yes! can we go now?

No comments:

Post a Comment