Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is your Favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner place?

Breakfast= ihop- strawberry pancakes with whipcream, and a side of eggs bacon and homefries. ( it's good but I don't always finish it all, LOL)



Lunch = Subway- steak and cheese filly.





Dinner- Panera bread, olive garden.



Dessert- Dairy Queen



Thanks!What is your Favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner place?
Breakfast - IHop



Lunch - Olive Garden



Dinner - AppleBee's
i like to eat @ home 2 but sometimes eating out is better...



for breakfast i like Denny's

pancakes, eggs, and hashbrowns, and also milk!



for lunch i like my house...

no questions about it! if you lived with me, you would understand...my mom cooks really good



for dinner i like Shashinati Shushi

anything! for my own reasons, i feel that the people who eat sushi without all the raw stuff aren't getting authentic sushi. i have to get all the stuff like fishy slices, and those funny little beady eggs and stuff...



for dessert i like the cheesecake factory, KIKI's bakery, home...lol



why? r u planning a pig-out? invite me!What is your Favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinner place?
ponderosa but i like homemade stuff better
I LIKE TO EAT AT HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment