Monday, March 12, 2012

Did I eat too much today?

For breakfast I had:



a footlong subway

4 peices of whole wheat crackers with 4 peices of gourmet cheese

1/2 an apple

1/4 of 1 cup of grape

1 green tea latte...



I skipped lunch and I plan on skipping dinner.Did I eat too much today?
A women needs 1200 calories minimum to stay healthy (even if she's on a diet) A man would need more. I would say you're falling a little short. Have some veggies and fruit for supper with a glass of skim or 1% milk and you should be good!
Eat up , next year the food prices are gonna skyrocket! Sugar bag expected to cost 60 dollars, Coffee can 77.00, candy bar 15.00. The National Inflation Association. Stock up ASAP! Next year food crisis! 2011



Loaf of bread will cost 24.00

Ear of Corn will cost 11.00Did I eat too much today?
Honestly... no, not really.... not if you don't eat for the rest of the day. But, for your bodies sake, you may want to have something light for dinner.
God, I can see you leaning over the toilet whist hurling. Forget about it.
don't ever skip a meal! just eat light
nope, eat more
not if u don't eat much the rest of the day
not if u don't eat much the rest of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment