Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Did I ruin my diet by what i ate today?

So far today I had (breakfast)bananna (snack)yogurt (lunch) sardines and dinner 6 inch turkey subway on white bread I feel like by eating that sub I totally ruined everything imma bout to work out one hour of cardio can I still burn fat even after I ate all that???Did I ruin my diet by what i ate today?
That sandwich might actually be one of your best options today, but it really depends on what you put on it. Mayonnaise adds a lot of fat and calories, and so does cheese. Did you load the sandwich with veggies?



Next time, get the sub with whole grain bread and lots of veggies. And you really should be eating more. I doubt you are eating enough food. Add more fruit and veggies into your diet. If you don't eat enough your body will hold onto fat and it will be more difficult for you to lose weight.
honey. don't work out. one day of splurging is OKAY. your body will recover and will thank you tomorrow when you have a lot of energy to work out. eating a sub is not a bad thing to eat. turkey is protein. the amount of food you ate today is not enough. it's better to eat substantial meals and work out, because your metabolism is speeding up. eat more please. anorexia is a lonely, horrible road to take. believe me, I was on it for years. be careful with yourself. value your life and your body. take care of it, okay? you're beautiful! take a bath and get into your sweatpants instead of working out.

your body will thank you!Did I ruin my diet by what i ate today?
You should be fine just excercise a little extra today and I know how you feel I just ate donut and I feel like I ruined a whole week of dieting =[ but you should be fine the most you might gain if you do is like 2 or 3 ounces either that or you'll stay the same but just keep trying you'll do good =]
its fine it wont kill you that you ate that, and its no tthat much junkfood, and it would also take alot more thatn that to ruin a diet

No comments:

Post a Comment