Friday, March 9, 2012

Teens: were most of the food choices you made today healthy or unhealthy?

im going to say 50/50 for me. but i worked out alot too..



for breakfast: granola bar and orange

lunch: 6 inch subway sub [kind of unhealthy because it was a BMT and had mayo on it]

snack: a scoop of vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips in it.

dinner: mashed potatos, pot roast, veggies, and an iced coffee.

dessert: a frosted chocolate brownie. mmmmmTeens: were most of the food choices you made today healthy or unhealthy?
Uhh..

I have a pack of nabs. A wrap. A poptart. Edamames. some more stuff, I'm sure.

It's half n half.
very healthy. I am competing all weekend and i always need to be in shape.

Breakfast~ protein shake and fresh fruits

Lunch~ White chicken w/ rice, steamed vegetables and water

Dinner ~ White chicken (again) pasta, vegetables, protein bar

Dessert~ Fruit salad w/ vanilla non fat yogurt.

all of this plus 7 hours of workout threw out the day.Teens: were most of the food choices you made today healthy or unhealthy?
for :

breakfast: bread with sandwich spread



later after 12 pm i had rice i ate 2 times lol i had rice with salted fish and a egg



my mom also made egg plant and cassava and sweet potatoes and another thing



and later like and hour ago idk how late but then i ate loempia idk how you say it in english but google it is it yummy



and ow i had a soft drink and some syrup and a little sip of champagne and a little bit water
Well I went shopping today 2 hours away so I didn't eat much.

Breakfast: Special K with no milk

Dinner: Nothing

Tea: Pizza in Pizzahut and club orange



Thats it really. And btw, Subway is actually really unhealthy - 6 grams of salt in each small sub.
Pretty healthy!



For breakfast I had a glass of juice and some yogurt, granola and fruit all mixed together.

And for dinner I had a bowl of pasta.



I know I didnt eat allot, but I woke up at like 3pm today, so its not my fault lol.
I dont care what i eat, im young and im not gonna worry about dieting, thats for old people.



I had like 2 pieces of bread, uh...flavored water from my water pitcher :), and uh....some yummy rice ,and uh im gonna go make some popcorn and dump lots of cheese powder all over it



YEAH!
I had 2 crumpets,

A few onion rings and a jacket potato

and a bit of tagliatelle



It's a lot less than i'd normally eat, but not exactly good things i guess.
Unhealthy.



Let's see...I had a juice box, a grilled cheese sandwich, toast, scrambled eggs, coffee, potato chips, and five chocolate chip cookies.
50/50



Breakfast: two eggo waffles

lunch: two cheese quessidalis cooked in the microwave (spell check)

Dinner: Pasta Sides chicken flavor
I only ate two things today. It's only 6 pm but I already ate dinner.



Breakfast: Corn Flakes with orange juice.

Dinner: Vegetable pasta with some sauce.
unhealthy.

I didn't eat breakfast. Instead I had a pizza slice and 4 oreos.

Then near 5, I had ravioli.

I just ate vegetable soup.
definitely unhealthy! i had a pickle, plain chips and dip, then barbecue chips and at least 10 little balls filled with peanut butter and earlier i had rice with a lot of butter as well. :)
very unhealthy



i had no breakfast



i had half of a sandwich with white bread and brie for lunch



and i'll have mexican food for dinner ;)
unhealthy because i ate a twinkie n cookies milk n a hot pocket n gatorade
All unhealthy,

Im about as unhealthy as you can get
Unhealthy - everyday. I need to do something to change that pattern.
I've had two muffins and coffee. I have no appetite, yet I probably cooked about 200 muffins.
Not rlly....

Breakfast: none

Lunch: Three cheese olga and curly fries

Dinner: Pasta and bread and fruit

Dessert: Ice cream on top of a brownie :)
Cookes and cheeseburgers. :P
All I've eaten is a biscuit and tea, I'm too lazy to make food!
kind of healthy but hey it's the weekend
bagel, cookies, quesadilla.







im like a 5/10.
just about all my food was unhealthy
I dont give a shiet what I eat.



Poptart

Sandwich

Banana

2 Tamales ?



I ate bad, I don't care.
umm i had like 15 pieces of pepperoni, nnot healthy

but for lunch i had a salad, you like you 50/50
  • planet hollywood
  • smokey bones
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment