Friday, March 9, 2012

Help me with my calories?

i usually eat fruit for breakfast and a subway footlong for lunch and dinner (half for each). all in all that's about 650 calories give or take some. i feel fine honestly, i don't feel dizzy or anything. i usually burn off 400-500 calories a day. i am 5'3 and weigh around 162. again, i don't feel like i am not nourishing my body. it's just that everyone says never go under 1,000 calories. am i doing alright?Help me with my calories?
even if you dont feel anything right now it can really affect you in the longrun!Help me with my calories?
It really doesn't sound like enough. Do you feel full at the end of the day? You don't want to feel hungry. If you do feel full, and you're not dizzy, it might be okay...but I'd suggest adding in a bit more vegetables and protein. What kind of sandwiches are you eating from Subway?



You're probably burning more than 400-500 calories per day. On average people burn between 1000 to 2000 daily, which is why it's recommended that you consume 1000 to 2000 calories daily. Keep in mind that while exercise burns extra calories off, even activities like eating, sitting up, and even SLEEPING burn through calories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment