Monday, March 12, 2012

Which is healthiest for me to eat?

Subway, macdonalds, burger king, or lemon peppered wings with fries, and carrots and celery. Plus I dont have a choice o HAVE to eat cereal on the weekdays cuz I cant cook breakfast. Also what cereal is better fruity pebbels, or apple jacksWhich is healthiest for me to eat?
Fag eat fruit veges and meat if u want to lose weight
What is your goal? Do you want to lose weight/fat? Build muscle? Or simply eat healthier? Cut subway mcdonalds and burger king. Cut fries, soda, cookies, bread, pasta, corn flakes and sugar in general if you want to lose fat real fast. Eat eggs, spinach, green beans, peas, carrots, tomatoes, fish, grass-fed beef and nuts instead. also try to avoid juice (mostly it has too much sugar). For tasty but healthy foods check out this awesome article:Which is healthiest for me to eat?
pussy, jk stop eating crap, all of that sux, but subway is slightly better

No comments:

Post a Comment