Monday, March 12, 2012

Why dont i feel like eating?

So im a guy, normal weight, not obese at all. Lately i havent been eating breakfast, and today when i took a 3 hour bus ride, i was really hungry.. was gonna eat at subway but my bus was leaving. 2 hours into the ride, we stopped at a gas station and i got a starbucks coffee and i ate half a can of pringles. thats all i ate today, and i dont feel like eating anything else. i dont feel consious about anything. could it be stress? am i sick? what is it pleaseWhy dont i feel like eating?
Wish I knew..I have the same problem. I'm going to guess (for me, at least) that's its stress. I have a lot of schoolwork and pressure right now and I don't really think about eating. It's like all the work I've got to do is keeping me full.

No comments:

Post a Comment