Monday, March 12, 2012

I feel like my friends are neglecting me.?

Starting from the beginning, One day, I and my two friends (My Best Friends.) lets call them A and B decided to spend the day together, are plans were to have an all day movie marathon. We all specifically hung out on this day because A's parents where going to be gone for the weekend. In the morning, as a nice jester I bought us some sandwiches from subway to enjoy at breakfast. As the day gradually progressed we played video games, and stuck to watching movies. Later we invited two more friends to hang out, only one could make it. I decided that we needed more snacks, so I drove to Walmart and picked up a couple of things. ( I'm a 17 year old guy, BTW ).



Once our other friend arrived we all ate snacks together and watched one movie, then she had to go, at the time it was about 9:00 pm. As the night died down, my friend A said that he had saved a joint from a while back, and wanted to smoke it. He ask if I and my other friend wanted to try some, B said: "I mean ill try it if Tim will" and I said no, but A still wanted to do it. We then went outside and watched A smoke the blunt, I then thought to myself, I should at least try it, I mean I have always been curious on how it will make me feel, a lot of people have been telling me that it makes you feel good, So both me and B try it. We all take tokes from the blunt until it was gone, then we went inside. Once inside I started feeling dizzy, then once in A's room, my heart start racing out of control.



From there on the night continued to get worse, I felt my throat close up and it was difficult to breath, my muscles had constant spasms that lasted for four hours, that was all complimented with increased stupidity. Afterwards I told my friends that was one of the worst experiences that I ever had in my entire life. They apparently both enjoyed it. To an extent B said that he only enjoyed because he has a lot of problems in his life, but he told me that he would not do it again, but he lied. They both keep telling me ( to this day ) that I was acting a certain way because of the weed, but I know that's not the truth, in fact I'm the only one who can recall everything that happened that night. I did not enjoy one minuet of the four hours that it lasted, I told them I would never do it again.



Anyways on to the main problem, ever since that night they both hangout together just to smoke weed. They don't invite me because they know how I feel about it, but still I would like to hang out with my best friends, just the other day I watched them get high, and they were being complete d*cks to me. They mainly only talk to me in school, they stopped texting/calling ,and started to ignore me on facebook. They stopped including me in their activities, we used to go out to eat, watch movies, go to the arcade, you know have a good time but I guess that wasn't enough. I like my friends, and enjoy the time we spend together, but if there going to be jerks to me why bother.?I feel like my friends are neglecting me.?
You've just answered you're own question, love. Why bother?

You shouldn't. They're T**ts to say the least. You gave into peer pressure but the effect it had on you kinds made you sensible. You want to look after yourself. If they want to get hooked on weed.. It's their problem. Personally, I'm 15.. I don't think Weed is a suitable way. One of them said they were having troubles.. That's why they smoke it.

I'd go around and join a club or go to the arcade and make some new friends. If they're going to be D**k heads.. then let them get on with it. You've already proven your far better then they are.
Thank you very much. Continue to endeavor!!!

Report Abuse

I feel like my friends are neglecting me.?
Try telling a guidance counselor at your school about the situation. Once their minds are off the weed, they will realize friends are what they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment