Friday, March 9, 2012

Eating so much and im on my period?

ok i have no idea but this peroid is so much more different than the others... Today i had

Breakfast - Cornflakes

Lunch - Subway with salad

Sunbites, chocolate, fizzyjuice



i have no idea but for the past 3 days ive been so hungry!! i must have had like 2000 calories today already?



why is it happened? my period? i dont usually eat this much!1



xx thanksEating so much and im on my period?
i get the same way on my period
that isnt a lot of calories hun, and not a lot of food either, but if this is more than u usually eat then yes it is because of ur period, im often hungrier when im on my period as well, hope this helps! :)

plzzz answer my question everyone :( xEating so much and im on my period?
yeh i wld say u are feeling more hungary because of your period, i normally do when im on, then ill have some periods when i feel like eating nothin, every period is different in my case as your most probly is to .
I love to eat when I'm on my period. Its just your hormones.
  • bubble pop
  • windows office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment