Friday, March 9, 2012

I am still hungry and I already went on lunch?

So stupid me got just a biscuit for lunch today because I wasn't that hungry cause I had a bigger than usual breakfast. I usually: Drink a coffee and have some hashbrowns for breakfast, then get a sandwich from subway for lunch. Today though, I had a roll with butter, a yogurt, and a coffee and I wasn't that hungry during lunch so I just got a biscuit. Well now I'm starving and can't go on another break. What to do?I am still hungry and I already went on lunch?
drink some water.
if you can find the time at work, to go on yahoo answers at work

then i think you can either wait it through or go raid the office kitchen



obvious answer.I am still hungry and I already went on lunch?
drink some more coffee, caffeine takes away your appetite...for a little while anyway.
have an apple they are very filling and are good on the go.


wait it out....wat can u do?

No comments:

Post a Comment