Monday, March 12, 2012

Would you say ive eaten too much?

im 5foot7 but im quite small built. im 99lbs. ill try give my guess at the calories but am not too sure

breakfast: porridge and 2 slices of toast 500

lunch: turkey and ham wrap from subway 300

tea: kiev, baked beans and veg 500

snack: handful of choc buttons 150

supper: mullerice 220

so 1670.



what have you had?Would you say ive eaten too much?
Nope, you havn't eaten enough, you need around 1800 to 2000 to maintain a weight, some need more then that. x x
I'd say that's a good amount of calories for today, but it all depends upon what you did. I normally need 1700 when I'm active, 1200-1400 when I'm inactive. So far today I've had a bowl (about two cups) of mixed veggies, two pieces of bread with "butter," and some brown rice (about two cups).Would you say ive eaten too much?
That's not enough Calories!

For Girls~

If you're 11-14 years of age, You need 1,845 calories (72g fat) (42g protein)

15-18 Years 2,110 calories (82g fat) (45g protein)



You have a variety of food to eat, and they do seem healthy. Honestly, i think you don't eat enough. But Damn you're tall! LMAO.
Damn you're scrawny! ha ha! I am 95 pounds at 5'2''!! Did you try out to be a VS model? LOL -



As for your food intake... looks alright but you need more protein and vegetables... And you probably need to increase your calories a bit just so you can get to a healthier weight...



For instance you could have what I am having tonight for dinner: a huge huge huge piece of salmon (yea like 12 ounces) with spaghetti squash, garlic roasted brussels sprouts and spinach... the salmon alone is like 700 calories! ha ha - but I love me some LARGE portions!

No comments:

Post a Comment