Monday, March 12, 2012

I eat salad with chicken or fish every day for dinner.Will I loose weight this way?

For breakfast I usually have cheerios with skim milk...for lunch: a subway sandwhich or chicken salad...When will I see results...I eat salad with chicken or fish every day for dinner.Will I loose weight this way?
I'm sure you would but just make sure you don't eat junk food and garbage for lunch or breakfast. When you eat the salad be sure to use low calorie dressing, fat free stuff and don't over do the chicken or fish with gravy and sauces on top of it!
I have been on the same sort of diet for about 7 weeks now, and I can see the results already, but I would certainly change the Cheerios for something with a lot less sugar in them. I have special k with berries, they just as good but a lot better for you. Good luck.I eat salad with chicken or fish every day for dinner.Will I loose weight this way?
As long as you arent using high calorie and high fat condiments and are eating reasonable portions you will lose weight if you exercise to burn more calories than you are taking in.
not if you just sit on your a ss all day. with proper eating habits and exercise will allow you to lose weight. you have to work out more calories than you intake.
  • spelling dictionary
  • wilderness
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment