Friday, March 9, 2012

What should I get for lunch?

I had Mcdonalds 2 times this week once for breakfast once for lunch I have $14.00

I don't want to make nothing at home because I have no good food.

My options for lunch are chipotle,mcdonalds,subway



not much I know :/



%26amp; for the place that you picked what should I get from there?



btw I get out of class @ 10 so should I get just breakfast at Mcdonalds?What should I get for lunch?
maybe you should pay attention in class and just decided what to eat instead of asking on here xD
Go to subway it's way better and you won't go hungry after two hours. Get a meat ball or a buffalo chicken with the fixings it's so good. Also if you only eat half of the foot long you can eat the other half later. YayWhat should I get for lunch?
McDonalds fries are mad from beef extract, there burgers are made from meal worms

so id go for subway

5 dollar foot long (:
Subway! Definatly! A lot cheaper then other places.
Mc Rib at Mcdonalds
Chiptole
Yeah I'd try not to overthink it and just go for McDonald's again.



OR get a sub with chicken, bacon and ranch dressing from Subway

No comments:

Post a Comment