Friday, March 9, 2012

Super bad stomach pains, head aches, and diarreah?

For the past few months (it couldve been over a year) I've been having sharp stomach pains. I dont know why, but it hurts!! Not like the "Just cramps" pains but really, really bad. I broke my ankle once and it pales in comparison to this. I've never been stabbed or shot but It certainly feels like that. I get headaches too sometimes with the pains (I dont get headaches alot). Also, every time I have the stomach pains (which only lasts about 30 seconds (sometimes less, sometimes more) I also have really loose stool or diarreah. i dont know if this is some sort of parasite or just me being sick. And NO I'm not lactose entolerant, I dont think. It has never bothered me before. Im allergic to peanuts/nuts but I havent ever eaten anything with nuts in it. So what would cause this?



Yesterday's diet (REALLY unhealthy, you dont need to tel me that)

-No breakfast

-Penne (pasta) with marinara sauce

-Popcorn (snack)

-Chicken for dinner with green peppers and potatoes



Today's diet (again..unhealthy..i know...)

-No breakfast

-Hot chocolate

-Subway for lunch (Cheese, lettuce, pickles, banana peppers and green peppers on it)

-Sweet tea

-Im about to eat pizza..but I dont think I can since Im having really bad headaches and stomach pains right now



Im only 15 years old...I usually dont eat like that ^^^ but its summer so Im slacking off...I get them with a proper diet so I dont think thats it. I want to go to the doctor to test for diabetes or somehing because if I eat something really sweet/sugary like donuts, cookies, or sweet tea (I still drink sweet tea cuz i %26lt;3 it). So WHAT IS THIS? PLEEEAASSEEE help!! Thanks!!!Super bad stomach pains, head aches, and diarreah?
You have to go see a doctor right now. You should've went earlier if you were experiencing this.
thanks for giving my answer as the best answer :)

Report Abuse

Super bad stomach pains, head aches, and diarreah?
"Stomach pains for a year", Why have you not seen a doctor?
  • huhot
  • california academy of sciences
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment