Friday, March 9, 2012

Are skinny people hungry 24-7? I am!?

I recently lost 15lbs.. now I'm 138 (was 153)

I'm 5'8" tall



Anyway, apparently "models" that are my height weigh like 115lbs or 125lbs. My goal is 135 and even now at 138 I'm CONSTANTLY hungry!



I miss having eggs and toast for breakfast then a sandwich for lunch and mashed potatoes and meatloaf for dinner.. Now it's oatmeal for breakfast, 6" subway sub for lunch, and a garden salad for dinner (and a few diet bars and fruits/veggies in between)



I am constantly irritated and hungry.. feeling weak. I also go for a walk 2x a day and my total calorie intake is 1,800/day which is definitely healthy.



But.. seriously.. I feel like I need 2,300 calories a day to feel good. I just want to stay looking the way I do.. coz guys are asking me out like CRAZY now! I need a social life.



How do I do this without going crazy?Are skinny people hungry 24-7? I am!?
You're just perfect for your height, IDK what the big deal is about losing 3 more pounds. If you're constantly hungry and feeling weak you're not getting enough calories.



I would suggesting making sure you eat lots of fruits and veggies, whole grains and bulk up on protein. These things will help you feel fuller longer and hopefully won't increase your caloric intake to much.



BTW I'm one inch shorter than you and weigh 137lb - I'm not constantly hungry - could be just me, age could be a factor, exercise level, metabolism, etc. In fact I don't have much of an appetite at all, not sure why.
i guess im pretty skinny. im 17 and i could eat alllll day long. i eat more then my boyfriend and hes a "body builder" lolAre skinny people hungry 24-7? I am!?
I noticed you only listed 3 meals there.



Have you considered adding 2 or even 3 more? This may help you curb those cravings by eating more throughout the day. If you do it correctly and minimize your calories for each meal, you may even eat less than you expected.
Allow yourself to eat more, but then your going to have to excersize more
Well it depends if your skinny because its in your genes and your naturally thin, or work for it.



My friend is 5'4 about 90-100 pounds; and she eats more like 20 meals a day its comeltly ridiculous of mcdonalds, icecream, pies, lots of choclate and such. Shes skinny as heck.



Me? im 5'6 120 trying to loose weight and i cant stand not eating.



Im sorry im not sure about girls that lost a bunch of weight; but they definatly are hungrey, everyone is. They just fill themselves right.



Meats and protein help you stay fuller longer.



Have a bit of sasuage in the morning, but no more than 100 calorie worth. Eat foods like peanutbutter, eggs, meat and you will feel full and stay full; instead of hardly skimming the line of survival.



But what you may also do is eat some of the foods you wish like a steak or such; but then just go for a 30mintue job to burn it off.



Also, make sure to drink alot of either water or those packets that you put into water to give it flavor, because water makes you fuller; since sometimes your body can confuse hunger for thirst; usually where eating when your bored comes from



Your my inspiration,

Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment