Tuesday, March 6, 2012

For a day is this a healthy diet.i am a boy.my age is 14 and my weight is 190 pound.thanks for all your help?

i forget to mention that my height is 5.5 foot.



breakfast:a bowl of rice krispie cereal,a half apple, and 2 to 3 carrots.



lunch: subway half 6 inch white bread with tuna and vegetables in it,medium coke.



snack:a kitkat chocolate



dinner:a bowl of mushroom soup with a bowl of salad without dressing.



8 glass of water or more. For a day is this a healthy diet.i am a boy.my age is 14 and my weight is 190 pound.thanks for all your help?
This could be better.



White bread=Wheat/Italian Bread. Much healthier.



Kit-Kat= Peanut butter or dark chocolate. Both are healthy alternatives milk chocolate isn't healthy.



Medium coke= Unsweetened tea/Water. If you need caffine go for a small diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment