Monday, March 12, 2012

Is this fair to me or no?

my mum bought me subway and my brothers my favorite breakfast place eggs up i fricking hate here for this.Is this fair to me or no?
Well, your mum was just trying to do a nice gesture, and maybe give your brothers something different.

You shoudl'nt hate your mum for something so pety, maybe you just need to calm down and think about what your mum does for you all the time :).



Just sit down and relax about the situation
you hate her for that?

talk to her about it sweety, at the end of the day she is your mum after all.Is this fair to me or no?
Geesh.....drama queen!



Grow up and get over it. Life isn't fair, sooner you learn that the better off you will be.
I think the scope of your world is very small if you "hate" your mother for something so minor.
  • death certificates
  • spiderman the musical
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment