Friday, March 9, 2012

Has this ever happened to you?

I was just getting a Subway flat bread breakfast sandwich (which are delicious by the way), and when I got out of my car this guy was passing and he stopped and was trying to hit on me. I just (politely I thought) acknowledged him and kept walking. Anyway I got back to my car like 2 minutes later and he spit a big luggy on my driver's side window. It was totally disgusting! I can't believe what an @sshole! I'm finding it hard right now to enjoy my Subway flat bread breakfast sandwich.Has this ever happened to you?
spitting is bad enough, but ruining the sacred subway sandwich for you should be punishable by death.



Some people are just unbelievable
Obviously he was a miserable soul trying to drag someone down with him. Don't let him do it.Has this ever happened to you?
Some guys are just crazy. He probably has a few screws loose. If you let him ruin your day then he won...forget about it and enjoy your food.
What a disgusting jerk. I would bite off a piece of that snadwich and spit it on his car.
No that's never happened to me, but if it had I would have gotten out and slammed his head into the bonnet of my car, what a ******* **** wanker!!!. You should have thrown the sandwich at him. what a jerk!
Thats weird....

some people are just creeps.
Dont be such a *****?....
If you would have gotten his plate # and called the cops, he would have gotten a citation for damaging or assault on private property.

You did the right thing by keeping your distance,, my mother in law was walking in a parking lot and a car with 2 nice ladies in it asked for directions, they pretended they could not hear her so she came closer, they grabbed her purse and drove off.
lol! that is rather disturbing! sounds like a real asshole to me! and yes....i moved schools for my freshmen year, this nerdy kid gives me this note that says stuff like "i feel we were meant to be together, i like you but not in a stalker kinda way". lol! so anyways i just put it in my binder and forgot about it, until one of my guy friends grabbed it from my books and read it to my whole 6th period. it got passed around the school for the rest of the day. i really had no control over it.The next day i'm getting in my locker, which i never noticed was 3 lockers down from his.....he looks over and GROWLS at me! and runs down the hall. the rest of the day he's like knocking my stuff off my desk and breaking my pens and everything. it was so bad my boyfriend at the time(who was homeschooled) had to come into the school and put the fear of god in him!
This particular scenario has never happened to me before, no. But I've had similar things happen. I had this middle aged man (I'm in my 20's) follow me around the supermarket one day. It was incredibly creepy. As I was paying for my stuff I noticed him watching me. I nervously walked out to my car and of course he followed. He asked me if he could take me out some time and I politely declined and got in my car and locked the doors. As I was driving away I could hear him shouting obscenities at me and he even flipped me off. Some people are just certifiably friggin' nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment