Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why do I have a sharp pain in my stomach?

Ok, all today I have been having this pain in my stomach and at first I thought it was hunger. The only problem is however much I ate, the pain was still there. I had Reeses Puffs cereal for breakfast, a subway type sandwich for lunch with chips, cheese and peanutbutter crackers, and later, a burito and an apple, oh and two PBJ sandwiches and a few glasses of milk.

If it says anything, I also have been taking an antibiotic since I got my wisdomteeth taken out last thursday. (though it somehow helps my complexion)



Does anyone know the reason and/or how to fix it short of taking any pain medicines?Why do I have a sharp pain in my stomach?
Yes, it is the antibiotic which is doing this to you. Antibiotics may help with the infection in your wisdom teeth but they wreck havoc with the flora or good bacteria in your intestines. First try to eat as simply as possible and cut down on the fat. Next, get yourself to a good health food store and buy a bottle of PB8 or NaturesWay Primadopholus. Then an hour after taking your antibiotic follow it with either one of the two pills I have suggested. Never take the antibiotic and the PB8 or the Primadopholus together. You should start feeling better in a day or two.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. But don't stop the antibiotics. Please see my e-mail.

Report Abuse

Why do I have a sharp pain in my stomach?
hey..before i finish, rush 2 toilet.
could be from eating so much crap



and as for the first answer you got - the appendix is on the right side dumb a$$



i
Gas? Try doing a little excercise it should help you release it. Good luck.
yeah...take the knife out!!!!
You might be constipated.... sorry if I'm wrong... go see a doctor to make sure. I think that the pain is on the left side, but I forgot! Good luck!
what color is your poop?
Well - I am not a doctor, but it could be appendicitis, or possibly even constipation. It doesn't sound like your appetite has been affected by the wisdom teeth coming out - which is good!! Sometimes after having any type of anesthesia, a side effect of it is constipation. But, if it doesn't get any better, I would suggest you call and get an appointment made.
go see a doctor!
where is the pain? if it's on the left side, it may be appendicitis. if the pain worsens, see a doctor.
Could be an ulcer, only your doctor can tell you for sure.
Try going to a doctor and see whats wrong and cut down on eating.
Well, you probably have gas. Antibiotics kill not only bad bacteria, the kill the good ones too in your digestive tract. Try eating some yogurt. It will give you some good bacteria to your intestines while you are taking the antibiotics. Applesauce and bananas will help too. Slow down on all the food for a day or two. Gas can be very painful, but stay away from any pain meds. Gas-X may help to get the gas stopped.
that sounds nervous! when you cannot handle the pain, go and see a doctor before it's too late. normal people dont have a feeling like that, maybe there is something wrong. God bless! Be safe!
Antibiotics can cause your stomach to hurt. Most will say....'Do Not Take on Empty Stomach'...which doesn't seem to be your problem. Although it can still aggravate lining. Stay away from spicy foods and even the peanut butter for a couple of days...those 2 things are not helping. You might also try taking some TUMS or ROLAIDS....but not to much of that because those neutralize the antibiotics.

No comments:

Post a Comment