Monday, March 12, 2012

Eating Disorders and diet help?

Okay so I currently eat about 1/4 of a watermelon a day and maybe 1 weetbix for breakfast.

I walk/run at least 4-5kms per day I have been loosing weight but I am really tired.

I know I should eat more but I feel fat if i eat anything, like I won't even consider subway's 6gm of fat salad anymore.

Can anyone suggest something besides salad which I can happily enjoy as opposed to eating crap like chicken or beef or something and feeling guilty?

Could I be developing an eating disorder?Eating Disorders and diet help?
Yes, that sounds like you have developed an eating disorder. Please, please get help. I have an eating disorder, and I know how hard it is to get out of this cycle once it has begun, but the sooner you get help, the sooner you can go back to living a healthy and happy life. You deserve that, so please talk to your doctor and ask for a referral to a psychologist and dietician who specialize in eating disorders.

You are not eating nearly enough food right now, and if you continue this pattern, you will develop many serious health problems. Due to my eating disorder, I have developed bradycardia, lowered bone density, low blood pressure and Raynauld's Syndrome, among other consequences.

When you begin to eat properly again, you will feel much more energetic, and though it will be very hard to eat normally, it will save you from many physical and emotional problems in your future. If you're going to try to slowly readjust your eating patterns, try starting off with something like a simple soup, and gradually progress toward greater quantities of more-calorie dense items. However, I would highly recommend that you see a dietician so that you can get a professional opinion about how to regain normal eating habits in the safest and most effective manner possible.

If you need more information about eating disorders, you may want to look at the website http://www.something-fishy.org/ or, if you would like to speak to someone with personal experience with eating disorders, you can contact me at laurelle117@yahoo.com

Good luck, and I hope that this has helped.
Yes you are developing one. You are eating unhealthy. If you don't want to feel guilty, then eat more fruit, vegetables, and lunch meat at the very least. You have to realize, especially when you are eating fruit, that most of it is water, so when you eat it, your stomach will expand, and you may feel fat, but you need to realize that by morning, it will all be gone, and you absolutely are not fat.



I don't know if I should really be telling you this, but I had a trainer and he told me," You don't have to eat anything, you just need to get all of your vitamins and minerals. You can do that by taking supplements."

I never tried it, because I would get hungry.

But there you go.Eating Disorders and diet help?
um :/

yeah .



Since you exercise that much, just eat normally. why would you feel guilty? Become a vegetarian .

k actually nvm. gl
  • new cd releases
  • racing games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment