Friday, March 9, 2012

Will my diet & work out plan get me toned?

Diet= breakfast-banana. lunch-subway oven roasted chicken sandwich 6'' no cheese no sauce with Powerade= like 360 calories. dinner- same as lunch. %26amp; then some snacks in between like nuts, smoothie, or granola bar. ....maybe snickers bar!

Workout= run 1 mile everyday, sometimes 2. 3 sets of 30 crunches, weight lifts for arms, leg lifts. and take my dogs on a short walk like 5minutes long. im 19, weight is starting to catch up to me %26amp; I want to get tone by summer...5'5 135lbs...is my plan useless??? also i hate running yet i've been sticking with it for 2weeks, what motivates u?Will my diet %26amp; work out plan get me toned?
Ye sounds great but don't just stick to those meals that so boring

Try like oatmeal and raisins for breakfast, have sub for lunch but try and cook something healthy with lots of salad or veg for dinner. Snacks are all good, remember some fruit too to satisfy the sweet tooth and stop you eating too much fatty sugar.Will my diet %26amp; work out plan get me toned?
I say you should have a bigger breakfast and run in the morning. Its best to start early because it will make you lose weight during the day. So have Oats for breakfast (or cereal) or scrambled egg on toast (egg white only).

Have a banana 3-4 hours later.

Have your Subway for lunch 3-4 hours after the banana. Powerade is not a good idea as it will build muscle and make you masculine (the more carbs, protein and fat you eat the more manly you become.)

Have another snack 3-4 hours after that, like some almonds, or another peice of fruit. A small smoothie, and a snickers bar (only once or twice a week).

Then Dinner have a piece of meat/chicken/fish the size of your palm and veges. Salad and pasta is ok once a week each. Having Subway again will be too much bread, and will make you feel bloated and tired.

Drink 3 litres of water (the extra litre because if the exercise)



For running, pick a good playlist for your MP3 player (if you have one) It motivates me to run in time with the music, and to set goals, like run to the next block by the time the song finishes... etc.

You can even go on a 10 minute walk with your dogs in the afternoon, and play with them. :-)



Make sure you stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment