Friday, March 9, 2012

What do you think about what I ate today?:)?

Breakfast: a fried egg, a piece of whole wheat toast, 1 cup of juice

Lunch/dinner: Large subway sandwich and banana

Snack: handful of almonds and a cup of hot chocolate.

I also drank 4 glasses of water today. and worked out for about thirty minutes. And did strength exercises like situps/ pushups, etc. What do you think? I pick best answer by the way. Do you have any suggestions!!!What do you think about what I ate today?:)?
Fried foods are a big no-no in my opinion, they are very fatty. Juice has a whole lot of sugar. LArge subway sandwhich; eh..its ok, however you could have gotten a regular. Hot chocolate is fatty, try tea with skim %26amp; a little sugar. Milk is good, drink 1% or skim.



Hope I helped!
Sounds good. Bit more vege needed though. And the sub should be on whole wheat bread (if it wasn't). Plus cheese on the sub gives you a little more calcium.What do you think about what I ate today?:)?
I don't think I have much to add in terms of suggestion or snacks to your diet. But the billion dollar question is " Can you maintain this diet on a daily basis?" If you are able to do it, be rest assured you will shape down to a beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment