Friday, March 9, 2012

How did I do today in regards to eating?

breakfast:

1/2 plain bagel

1/2 cup raisin bran



lunch:

peanut butter and honey sandwich

luna bar



dinner: 6'' subway veggie sub [no dressing except honey mustard]



i know it's not the best day, but i felt like i did HORRIBLY. . . was i really that bad? thanks for being honest :)



%26amp; If ANYONE could tell me how many calories i ate... thanks so much! %26lt;3How did I do today in regards to eating?
You ate about 1,300 calories, Which is good, You could use more though :)

You could use a little more fruit in your diet, So I'd munch on an apple or two before bed. I think you're just feeling full because of the carbs you ate, I'd cut back on those.



Good luck :)
you actually under-ate today.How did I do today in regards to eating?
You vastly under-ate. And honestly... if you don't know how to keep track of your own calories, you shouldn't be dieting. You'll end up cutting WAY too far back, which will put your body into starvation mode and actually prevent you from dropping weight from fat (fat is wear energy is stored, and when you're not taking in enough calories, your body starts holding onto it's fat stores).

No comments:

Post a Comment