Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Am i right ? (Exercise and diet)?

I was just wondering, btw i dont think im anorexic, although i do think i am fair fat :(

Im 16, weigh 60kg and am 5ft 11. For the past 3 weeks i decided to take my calorie intake down to 500 a day, at first it was difficult, with the hunger headaches and stomach aches, but now i dont get them anymore :) I was thinking btw, today i had a meatball subway, in it , it contains 506 calories, i didnt want any breakfast, that subway was my dinner. I dont really mind if i have any tea. But i was wondering, as i have exercise machines/treadmill in my house. If i manage to burn 200 calories, and then consume 200 in a sandwich etc, i havent gone over my limit, or have i :\

PLEASE DONT SAY, OHHH THTS TOO LOW, ITS MY CHOICE TBH, YOU DONT REALLY KNOW ME AND SHOULDNT REALLY CARE. Not one of my friends notice, although one has lol.

JUST STICK TO THE LAST QUESTION PLEASE :)



If i manage to burn 200 calories, and then consume 200 in a sandwich etc, i havent gone over my 500 limit, or have i?Am i right ? (Exercise and diet)?
no you have not

No comments:

Post a Comment