Friday, March 9, 2012

What kind of exercise program should I do and what should I eat?

I'm 18-year-old girl. I'm a ballet dancer and I want to lose about 15 pounds. I actually do have 15 pounds to lose. I'm not just a stupid anorexic. I have a kind of bulky muscular build. I'm curvy. I want to get more muscle definition, but I don't want my muscles to get bulky. I want them to be lean. What kind of body do you have and what has worked for you and your body type? What should I eat? I normally have scrambled eggs and hot chocolate for breakfast, a vegetarian Subway sandwich for lunch, and either cereal, grilled cheese sandwich, or some random thing for dinner. What types of foods do you think would to help me lose weight. I need lots of energy for my ballet rehearsals too. Please let me know what has helped you to lose weight and what you think would help me. Thanks! And I want to lose weight healthily.What kind of exercise program should I do and what should I eat?
Okay, so the first thing you need to do is eat healthier.... Looks to me like you are a vegetarian... you have to be careful on a veg diet... I am a vegetarian and i became very sick during my first year because I wasnt eating the right things.



You want to try to get all the protein you need, and still balance it our with your calorie intake and such... Instead of just grilled cheese for dinner, have a tomato soup to go with it. Add more vegetables, fruits, and legumes to your diet.



What I do as far as exercise goes is as follows

morning:

5:30 run 4 miles (2 there and back)

6:00 yoga (with exercise channel on TV)

6:30 breakfast (usually a homemade fruit shake, scrambled tofu, and a glass of orange juice)

then i go to school with an apple to go with my lunch



when i get home from school (4:00) I go to dance (Jazz and hip-hop)



evening

ride about 1-2 miles on my bike

walk around the city w/ friends

eat dinner (tonight it was string beans, brown rice, a veggie burger, baked potato, w/ strawberry's for dessert!)

then meditate for 20 minutes and go to sleep!



Hope my plan works for you... it did for me!

What kind of exercise program should I do and what should I eat?
Anorexic ppl are not stupid don't put others down just because you're mad at yourself.Thats pathetic and very insensitive.
  • cheesecake factory locations
  • dcu center
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment