Friday, March 9, 2012

Where to stay near New York City?

I am driving to New York City so I would want a hotel with parking and easy access to the city (so near the subway or something).

I have a 13 month old so will need a fridge or breakfast included.

I dont really want to spend more than $125 per night.

any advice welcome, thanks in advance.Where to stay near New York City?
Check out the Hampton Inn in Woodbridge, New Jersey. You should be able to get a room for that price, including tax. All rooms include free breakfast. I don't know about refrigerators, but you could ask--I believe that some of their rooms have them.



http://www.hamptoninn.com



To get into New York, you would drive about 10 minutes to the Metropark station of New Jersey Transit. There's a huge parking garage, where you can safely leave your car all day for about $8.00, and get on a train (they run throughout the day) that in about 40 minutes will get you into Penn Station in midtown Manhattan.
  • red robin menu
  • maine weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment