Saturday, March 3, 2012

Are u a wopper monkey ?

lol just trying to get ur attention u can answer that too if u want

how did i do today

glass of milk with a banana breakfast

subway veggie 45 lunch

what should i have for dinner

also how long should i work out today ?

thanksAre u a wopper monkey ?
Hi. I just started "The Biggest Loser" diet from the book by the same name. The premise is that you multiply your weight times 7 and that gives you the number of calories that you can have a day. In my case 238 x 7 = 1667, spread out over 4-6 meals a day. I'm 5'11" and have been a fitness-buff for years but my weight just kept creeping up because I would eat whatever I wanted. I've got a sweet-tooth.



I begin each week with the goal of six one-hour work-outs a week. My average is more like five (plus some yard-work). I've read that if you diet but you don't exercise 40% of every pound that you lose is lean muscle tissue. So exercise.



The very best of luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment