Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How can I stop myself from eating so much?

Sometimes i eat breakfast then i go to cross country practice. after that i eat school breakfast. then i eat lunch. (usually subway). i eat after school, and then when i get home. (at least 4-7 times) bottom line, i eat a lot! im 118 pounds, and ive been gaining weight. how can i stop eating so much ?How can I stop myself from eating so much?
Think of the fat person you don't want to be.How can I stop myself from eating so much?
It looks like you eat fine because your pretty active and you may be gaining weight because you may be gaining muscle go to a doctor so they can measure your body fat or you can buy scales that measure percentage of water,fat, and muscle in your body and make sure that your eating healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment