Tuesday, February 21, 2012

P&S, can you say something to make me do something productive today?

There are a lot of things I could do. I could design a mural for my new bedroom, make a dance routine and get some exercise, go for a walk, or even clean. Yet my internet addiction says otherwise...



Survey:

When was the last time you did something productive? What was it?

What song are you listening to atm, or what was the last song you listened to?

What did you eat for breakfast?

Subway or Taco bell?P%26amp;S, can you say something to make me do something productive today?
Once you start doing something productive, you'll get into it and it'll be fine. Just step away from the mouse for one moment and you've done the hardest part already! =)



Survey...

1) The last productive thing i did was refreshing myself with my French a few days ago, by venturing into the French Yahoo answers and making a power point about French vocab.



2) The last song i heard was Rusty cage by Soundgarden, on MTV last night.



3) Oats and natural yogurt.



4) Subway. =D
Get off your fat lazy assss, stop wasting your time with us pathetic losers, and do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



If only that would work on me.



Survey:

I do nothing productive.

I'm not listening to a song. And I can't remember the last song I listened to.

Waffles.

Taco Bell.P%26amp;S, can you say something to make me do something productive today?
I suggest you sign out from Y!A (when you know how, please, tell me !)



Survey:

Some work last Friday

Not listening to music too much. I'm sure it was something from Queen

I don't eat breakfast, usually. I only have 2 cups of coffee.

Subway.



Good day !
Get off your a** and do something!!!!







Survey ?'s



about 2 months ago.... kicked my abusive husband out of the house and filed for divorce.



Love is a losing game~Amy Winehouse Brother~Alice in Chains



cheerios



taco bell mmmmm mexi melts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment