Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Should I have Subway or Sonic?

A buffalo chicken footlong from subway

or a supersonic breakfast burrito (with tots)Should I have Subway or Sonic?
Subway EAT FRESH *nudge-nudge*
Subway.Should I have Subway or Sonic?
get the feast from subway
sonic
subway
Subway. Eat fresh.
sonic
Subway. I just seem to really like it better, and the cookies are AWESOME.
subway- although i love a strawberry limeade from sonic.



think i'm headed to sonic now!
Subway.

You should try this one (it's really good, I have it every time I go there) ~ Oven roasted chicken breast on honey wheat with American cheese, toasted. With lettuce, olives, and chipolte. Mmm.



GAGA FOREVER?
oh i would go Sonic,that sounds good.can you super size the tots?
subway eat fresh!
Subway...
subway: DEFINATLY

No comments:

Post a Comment