Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can you tell me how i ate today?

Also..what i need to maybe change/take out/ or add?



Breakfast

1 Cup Kashi Cereal (without milk because we ran out)

Lunch

6 inch subway (no cheese or dressing)

apple slices

Snack

fat free yogurt

Dinner

Whole wheat wrap with ham

grapes/strawberries

rice cake





What kinds of things do I need to Change?

I'm going on a 50 minute run later on tonightCan you tell me how i ate today?
Just remember, for when you buy more milk, allow for two to three servings a day. You had yogurt today, which is a great source of calcium. Another serving of calcium would today be good if you get hungry.



Lastly, you should consider adding a few more vegetables where possible for the added vitamins. One cup is about one serving.
I think that's a reasonable diet, but I would try to add just a bite more calories to breakfast



answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Can you tell me how i ate today?
more calories to breakfast, and i would also add in some veggies if this is long-term. otherwise good!
basiclly obese
you are healthy! keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment