Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I want to lose about 5-10 pounds in the next 3 weeks...?

I want to lose about 5-10 pounds in the next 3 weeks.

If i eat breakfast (Honey Bunches of Oats (1 handful full and one glass of 2% milk), 6 in. veggie delight wheat bread sandwich from Subway and healthy indian food for dinner. with snacks like apple, banana, grapes, watermelon, granola bar in between and 8 bottles of water per day. will i be able to acheive my goal?I want to lose about 5-10 pounds in the next 3 weeks...?
SKIP the SUBWAY.... instead make your own sandwich at home with rye bread...stay away from mayo.... other than that it sounds liek you could do it... but of course you'll have to incorporate excercise... dieting alone will get you NO WHERE.I want to lose about 5-10 pounds in the next 3 weeks...?
Very good.
  • channel 5 weather
  • italian foods
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment