Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I want to gain weight without becoming unhealthy?

I'm 5'6-5'8 (I haven't been measured in a while, so I'm not sure). My weight fluctuates between 125-135 lbs. I ride a bike for transportation, about 40 minutes every day, 5 days a week. My current diet is kinda crappy... not horrid, but not that great either. I basically have multigrain cheerios with soy milk every day for breakfast, a whole grain pb%26amp;j for lunch, and I kind of just snack around for the rest of the day... could vary from some mac-n-cheese, to a couple of cookies, to a turkey sub from subway.. whatever I'm in the mood for. I don't have a lot of extra time to work out or anything, or extra money to buy expensive food or diet supplements. Anything easy on my budget and not too time-consuming would be great. I have access to a gym at work, I'm considering starting to go in the mornings before work, but I think I would need to beef up my diet a little bit first. I'm not anorexic, but I'm sick of people telling me I'm too skinny.I want to gain weight without becoming unhealthy?
some people are just naturally skinny and if that is you then i don't think you have to worry. doesn't sound like you are doing anything particularly to put your health in jeopardy but i suggest that you might need to increase ur calorie intake. you would at least have to have one proper meal or a day. this could be at dinner where u can have some baked potatoes and veg, steamed fish or whatever or some rice. its not really that expensive.
i don't thikn you should TRY to gain weight...just eat more healthy and yeah, going to the gym would help you gain weight through muscles. make sure you do more weights with min. reps



but if you want to gain wait by eating, go for it...but watch out for that tummy. so when you exercise, you might want to target your stomach more than any other body partI want to gain weight without becoming unhealthy?
eat eat eat. healthy. and do what it takes to turn that food into mucle you have access to a gym Mucle is heavier then fat. good luck i had the same problem, untill i got a job that was very active and i lift heavy things on a regular basis. After 6 months i just felt great so it didnt matter what other people said about my size. I knew that i felt great and i was a little power house full of mucle how could you beat that..YOU GO FOR IT AND SCREW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK.
you can eat a lot of the healthy food...

Even if you are 5'8" and 125lbs, you are technically not underweight. I think everybody around you is overweight so it makes you look smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment