Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How many calories did I consume today? ** ** *?

breakfast - half abowl of coco pops and milk.



lunch- 6" subway with ham and turkey (300ckals)





dinner- went out to chinese restaraunt ( beef with ginger and spring onion and boiled rice) It looked high in calories :( )



Ive been doing so well but I sort of blew it today. Please dont tell me to look up my calorie intake.How many calories did I consume today? ** ** *?
Breakfast = (1/2 X 250) 175



Lunch = 300



Dinner = Very hard to estimate, because you did not include portion size. I will estimate that you had a portion of beef the size of your palm (200) and a cup of rice (200). Perhaps it was fried a special way, or had some sort of seasoning on it, as is common in many chinese restaurants, so I will add an extra 100, just to be safe. That brings you to 500.



Total = 975



That is extremely low. Remember, it's not WHAT you eat, it's how MUCH you eat. A person can eat cake and ice cream and still be anorexic... if they're eating it by the tablespoon.



Try to eat more in the morning, and less at night. The majority of your calories are coming from your dinner, which is not good because you will not have the chance to burn them off throughout the day. A large breakfast is best because it gives you the energy to move around all day.How many calories did I consume today? ** ** *?
not much, why do you think you blew it? everything you ate was really healthy, don't listen to stereotypes saying Chinese takeout is bad, there is alot of nutritious stuff on a Chinese restaurant diet and it looks like you choose it, Great Job! I would be happy with this day if I were you!

No comments:

Post a Comment