Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Has anyone tryed Subway for breakfast? If so what is good?

Not all Subways have breakfast. The breakfast sandwiches are great. They also have gret cinnamon rolls and biscuits and gravy. Give it a try. My favorite is the Double Bacon Egg and Cheese.Has anyone tryed Subway for breakfast? If so what is good?
egg and ham sandwich
the very best thing about subway is just walking right pass them and settle for something else.Has anyone tryed Subway for breakfast? If so what is good?
o.o Subway for breakfast? Cool, i'd like to know the same thing then, hehe ^w^
cool! I guess its not available in my area :(
I agree with purplebutterfly. The ham and egg is good. I have had that several times.
yeah. nothing special about it.
Not all Subways have breakfast but they all have bacon so you can always have a BLT. The egg omelet patty is delicious so the ones with breakfast can add the eggs to ham or bacon or sausage or steak . they are all good. and can be toasted or microwaved. also good on a wrap if you dont do bread.
Yes, I used to work there and I'd eat breakfast there every morning. I love it, but it's not quite as good as their regular sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment