Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I need advice! How did I do on my diet today? For breakfast I had tea, for Lunch I had a Subway Veggie Delite?

6 inch, no cheese with mustard on wheat bread. I also had a bag of Baked Lays. Dinner, was tea again. So how did I do?I need advice! How did I do on my diet today? For breakfast I had tea, for Lunch I had a Subway Veggie Delite?
Terrible. Starving yourself will allow you to lose a few pounds, but you'll gain it right back...and not in the places you would prefer. I'll spare you the boredom and not get into the science of it. If you are serious about weight loss, you have to eat. You just have to eat right. Lunch was right. You need two more meals like that, and two healthy snacks a day (try to stay away from processed foods..quicker results). Your body needs food to convert to energy, to burn off calories. Then just exercise. You don't have to overdo it. Just do more than what you do now. Then increase it a bit every 1-2 weeks til you hit your desired weight, then stay at that level.



I don't know why people are fixated on not eating. I love to eat, food is a pleasurable thing. Why deny yourself that? There is an easier, safer, more effective way of losing weight. Why is that not the option everybody seeks? I am 5'7, and weigh 135 pounds. I eat...several times a day. I'm in good shape because I eat right, and I exercise a few times a week....not because I starve myself. I would be miserable! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment