Saturday, February 11, 2012

Subway breakfast regular sub?

can you get a regular sub at subway during breakfast hoursSubway breakfast regular sub?
Some you can and other locations you can't. It just depends if they have the meats ready or not I suppose.
You sure can!!!

I order a regular sub for breakfast, all the time! Occasionally I'll order a proper breakfast sandwich, which consists of an Breakfast English Muffin w/ ham and a cup of coffee.

More times than none, I order a regular lunch/dinner sub for breakfast. I usually get a foot long, eat 6 inches for breakfast and save the remaining 6 inches for lunch.

I also order Cookies in the morning! :)Subway breakfast regular sub?
Usually you can. The exception might be the meatball sub which needs to be heated. Most others can be available, depending on the individual store and their procedures.
Yes, I do it all the time for business, but you have to promise to wait until lunchtime to eat it.
At the subways i've been to, you can. Order the meatball marinara! MMM :D
yea sassy, subway offers, any sub at breakfast...
Yeppers Peppers
yes
  • map of united states with cities
  • chocolate fondue recipe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment