Saturday, February 11, 2012

Will breakfast be mandatory for subway stores in 2010?

I want to know if subway is going to make breakfast mandatory at all franchise locations in the US in particular the Missouri region?Will breakfast be mandatory for subway stores in 2010?
They will begin a national promotion for it this year. It will be up to the local boards to decide if the area participates.



Your best bet ask a manager at a store near you if they know anything. There's a chance they might not, though.



They've been sending my store promotional materials for months, but the regional people just keep telling us to hold onto it because they have not made their final decision.



That is honestly all I know..which makes me pretty uncomfortable =(
ask the corporate office then.Will breakfast be mandatory for subway stores in 2010?
Oh god I can only imagine how horrible their breakfast is! Their lunch meat arrives attached to paper, how anyone can possibly eat there is beyond me.
I work at subway and i have not heard anything about breakfast being served so I am guessing no because all they have are subs, cookies, soup, and drink/coffee. So my guess would be no i cannot see them serving breakfast bc it would be a little weird to go to subway for breakfast but if they do more power to them. hope i helped. if you really want to know for sure call your local subway and ask them, they would know about the individual stores.
noway, mostly they serve sandwiches why all sudden having a breakfast stick with same stuff
Yes all stores will have to eat breakfast this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment