Saturday, March 3, 2012

Have you ever gotten so hungry that as you were eating, you were still hungry?

I skipped breakfast, and lunch today. By the time dinner rolled around, I ate a turkey subway sandwich on wheat with a bag of chips and was totally famished! As I was eating, it was like I couldn't get full enough to satisfy my hunger. Not only that, but I was really light headed and felt nauseated. I'll never do that again! That was dumb!

( o _ 0 )Have you ever gotten so hungry that as you were eating, you were still hungry?
yeah silly!



you felt nauseous and light headed due to low blood sugar. try not to do that again or you could pass out and its not fun.



at least you ate sort of healthy food :) Its funny - you really should eat when you arent hungry so you eat properly (you know not wolf food down)



drinking is the same - by the time you start to feel thirsty you are already dehydrated (its your body's way of warning you)



ah well at least you learnt your lesson!!
That's because it takes a while for your body to realize your full when you've been eating. And you probably felt bad because your stomach was empty and then you stuffed a bunch of food in it.Have you ever gotten so hungry that as you were eating, you were still hungry?
Yes I've been there:)

Will you check out mine!! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I will only over eat if it is some food that I really like and there is enough for seconds.
  • watch weeds season 7
  • mortal kombat dlc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment